Do you want to know if Flowgallon.com is a scam or a trustworthy company? You are in the right spot if so. We have tried to show you the truth through our Flowgallon review.
- Domain Name – Flowgallon.com
- Website Name:Flowgallon
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2023-01-09
- Domain Registrar:NameSilo, LLC
- Email: flowgallon@gmail .com
- Contact Phone NumberNot Available
- Address for a Company, Office, Store, or Warehouse:
- All Products Available On Its Site: All Products
- Products Listed on Its Website: Spring Dress 2022 Women Single-Bleed Lantern Sleeve Shirt Shirt Set+Camisole Bow Plated Solid Dresses Office Elegant Dress, Fall Womens Black Dress Vintage Flower Chiffon Dresses Casual Womens Summer Sandals Comfy Snake Print Women Beach Sandals Female sandalias Mujer Verano
Customer Complaints & Delivery:
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Many details are provided on the Flowgallon website. This includes a website theme that matches multiple scam websites. The About Us page also shares many of the same problems as problematic and scam sites.
Our Final Verdict:
All the facts above lead us to conclude that Flowgallon may be a scam website.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.