This article posted on Haveibeenpwned Legit can provide a short overview of the credibility of this website. Please read the post and be aware of this website.
Are you interested in knowing whether your personal information or data information is secure from cyber threats? What can you do to be sure or even be able to determine it? The questions above might be on your mind. Yes you can do it through the Have I been Pwned website. But do you think Haveibeenpwned Legit? Many people in across the United States and other parts of the world are seeking its legitimacy in order to determine its authenticity. Therefore, please take a look.
Does it look like a legitimate website?
- Register Date 13 November 2013 is the date for registration of Have I been Pwned. It’s quite a long-standing website.
- Register:1API GmbH is the registrar for this site.
- Trust count The store has an average of ninety-three percent trust of which is a fair trust rate , and a significant.
- Social Media We’ve discovered an account on Facebook which was awarded 4.7/5 scores based on 23 reviews.
- Customer Reviews:Online sites have given 2.9/5 reviews, with mixed reviews.
- End Date The expiration date is on the 13th of November, 2026.
The password service was launched in August of 2017 to protect the data of users. It released 306 million passwords in order to assist users. Users must enter the username and password required for access to the site. You can select one of the passwords from the drop-down menu and then use it as often as you’d like. But, it’s pretty dangerous to make use of the same password over and over again. According to their website’s official page, they recommend that you create a new and secure password. This is due to hackers being able to make use of your credentials by accessing your account and using reused credentials.
Features identified by the Haveibeenpwned Legit
We have shared all the required information about the authenticity of this site however, users have shared their experiences on various websites. The users have utilized the website for a long period of time. The site has many functions including:
- It protects you from cyber-attacks.
- The primary goal is to ensure internet security and to determine if your personal information has been compromised or leaked.
- It also offered its customers with “Notify Me” service to be aware of next breaches and notifications.
- The year 2014 saw the launch of this feature. was able to activate an additional function that automatically include new data breaches in the database of HIBP.
Install A list of Passwords
The Hunt produced millions of passwords available to the general public. According to Haveibeenpwned Legal You can download the list of passwords using the search engine. You can also visit their official website to get the list. The passwords are available for free and will be represented using distinct characters such as the SHA-1. Therefore, you can ensure your passwords.
In the end We have provided an extensive guide on the passwords available on Haveibeenpwned and received . The website appears genuine, it was launched a few years ago and the trust rating is positive. This means that one can rely on this site to find out whether the account has been compromised or compromised.