Do you want to find out the truth about Jlypoint? If so, you have reached the right page. Here you will find your answers through our Jlypoint Review. Let’s examine whether Jlypoint.com is a fraud or if it is a reliable site.
- Name: Jlypoint.com
- Websitename: Jlypoint
- Domain Registration As Per WHOIS2022-07-30
- Domain Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
- Email: service@jlypoint .com
- Name and Address of the Parent Company:YINO. 4 Place Henri De Turenne.66000 Perpignan France
- Register Number: 83997422
- The following Product Categories are available on its website: Men’s, Womens, Footwear and Slippers
- Products List On Its Web: Mens Casual Design Long Sleeve Coat, Classic Style Men Loafer Shoes Charcoal Subtle Woove Rich Double Breasted Suit. Vintage Genuine leather Boots Full Grain Ankle Designer Shoes for Men High Quality Fall Booties with Short Brown Lace Up. The ALICANTE CREPE Clogs, Women’s Waterproof Snow Boots, Waterproof WINTER SNOW Boots, etc.
Boomervin placed fake social icons at the bottom its website. These links take you directly to the pages of the respective social networks sites, not to its business social media pages profiles or groups.
Boomervin website’s theme and other details match multiple problematic sites.
Our Final Verdict:
All of the above facts indicate that Jlypoint is a suspicious website.
You can search for suspicious sites by clicking >>>>.
Leave a review of this company below. Feel free to share the review with your families and friends through your social media channels to spread awareness about this online shop.
There are many online stores that claim to be selling items at huge discounts. However, most of them are scams. You should avoid these new online shops, and at the very least, do your research before making a purchase. The majority of these new online retailers don’t deliver purchased items to customers, or they deliver items that are completely different from what you ordered. Some online scams have even charged clients’ credit cards without their consent. If you have ever bought from a scam site, we recommend you immediately contact your bank to get your credit card information.
NOTE: Some sites change their website names as well as the entire content of their site from time to other. The information on its website was provided at the time of the review. If you find other information than what we have given in our review, this means that the online shop has changed its details. But, it is still suspicious.