This Wocdet review will reveal whether Wocdet.com is a fraud or a company you can trust. Let’s now begin our review.
- Domain name – Wocdet .com
- Domain Registration As Per WHOIS2022-11-18
- Domain Registry:Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.
- Email: support@wocdet .com
- Contact Phone number:Not available
- Company, Office, Store or Warehouse Address: Wuhan Chixinlong Network Technology Co., Limited Luxiang Square, Luoyu Road, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China
- Product Categories on Its website:
- Products Listed on Its Site: Game Table w WIFI Downloadable Games, Lenovo gaming laptop 17.3, 17.3’’ ASUS VivoBook 7712UA Laptop- AMD Ryzen 7.5700U – 1080p, Handmade wicker cat bed swing basket pet nest, long sleeve casual shirt-4, casual short-sleeved print blouse and pants set, Notebook ASUS 14, Bohemian white cotton flower dress.
Wocdet.com – What is it?
It’s an online shop that claims to sell the same products as above. But before you make a purchase, there are many things to consider.
It has stated its China address, but on its SERVICE-TERMS page it said its services will be governed by the laws of Britain. What is the reason that any company from China will be subject to the laws in the United Kingdom? Such mismatch statements have been mostly seen on scam websites.
Take advantage of sales and discount offers
Wocdet offers a wide range of products at very low prices that are almost impossible for legitimate stores to sell, even on Cyber Monday and Black Friday.
Numerous details are available on Wocdet site, including website theme match with many scam sites. These inconsistencies are only related to scam or troublesome sites.
Our Final Verdict:
According to all of the above mentioned facts, Wocdet is a bogus website.
You can search for suspicious sites by clicking >>>.
Leave a review of this company below. Feel free to share the review with your families and friends through your social media channels to spread awareness about this online shop.
There are many online shops that claim to offer a wide range of items at huge discounts. However, most of these sites are scams. You should avoid these new online shops, and at the very least, do your research before making a purchase. The majority of these online stores either don’t deliver the ordered items to the clients or send completely different or low-quality goods. Scam websites may even charge customers their credit card without their authorization. If you have ever bought from a scam site, we recommend you immediately contact your bank to get your credit card information.
NOTE: These websites are known to change their website’s name and whole content from time time. The information on the site’s website was available at the time of the review. If you find other information than what we have given in our review, this means that this online shop has changed its details. But, it is still suspicious.