Looking for Velocitydrip information? If so, then you’ve landed at the right place. Below is a review section that will help you see the truth of the website. Just read this page to find out if Velocitydrip.com fraud or a trusted company.
- DNS name –Velocitydrip.com
- Websitename:Velocity Dripper
- Domain Registration As Per WHOIS2022-05-05
- Domain Register:Tucows Domains Inc.
- Email: velocitydrip@outlook .com, quickstop-shop@outlook .com
- Phone Number:Not Available
- Company. Office. Store. Warehouse. Address: 71 Northwest 21st Lane. Gainesville FL 32610, United States
- Product categories available on its website: catalog
- Products Listed On Its Website: Wireless Vacuum Cleaner, Mini Projector Q3 1080P HD, MagSafe Wallet – Premium, SMART Projector Mini HD, VelocityDUO – (Magsafe Wallet + Silicone Case), MagSafe Wallet – MOFT Edition, etc.
It’s an online shop that claims to sell the same products as above. But before you make a purchase, there are many things to consider.
Its email addresses “velocitydrip@outlook .com” and “quickstop-shop@outlook .com” are free email addresses, not domain-specific ones. These email addresses are mostly provided by scam sites.
Offers and Discounts
VelocityDrip listed many products with substantial discounts. Most scam websites offer these discounts in an effort to lure people to their scam.
VelocityDrip website provides many details including the website theme match with multiple problematic websites.
It states that “Unfortunately, no returns can be accepted on gift cards or sale items.” However, there are many products available on its website. It’s clear that they don’t accept refunds.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the above mentioned facts, Velocitydrip can be concluded to be suspicious.
You can search for suspicious sites by clicking >>>>.
Leave a review of this company by leaving a comment below. Feel free to share the review with your families and friends through your social media channels to spread awareness about this online shop.
There are many online stores that claim to sell items at huge discounts. However, most of these sites are scams. You should avoid these online stores and research thoroughly before making a purchase. The majority of new online shops don’t deliver items to customers, or they deliver items that are completely different from what you ordered. Many scam websites have taken clients’ credit card information without their consent. If you have ever bought from a scam site, we recommend you immediately contact your bank to get your credit card information.
These websites are known to change their website names as well as the entire content of their site from time to other. The information on the website was available at the time of the review. If you find other information than what we have given in our review, this means that the online shop has changed its details. But, it is still suspicious.